How can I get funding for my Business Consulting?
If you have aspirations to grow your business you might also be eligible for an NZTE Capability Development Voucher, which is offered through the Regional Business Partners network. NZTE Capability Development Vouchers are available to businesses to use as partial payment towards the cost of capability development and training for Max Marketing Development Programmes.
To be eligible for a voucher a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Māori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Business should ideally:
- Be exporting, have export potential, be involved in the export supply chain or have the potential to contribute to economic growth in the region
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability. Indicators of commitment include the fact they have sought advice, have worked through the assessment process and are willing to co-fund capability building activities and make the required time commitment; and
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
NZTE can co-fund up to 50% of your development costs, up to a maximum of $5000 per year per business. The business pays at least half of the training costs.This is a fantastic opportunity for existing business owners who need to improve their marketing and are committed to growing their businesses. The scheme makes this development programme easily accessible. To find out more about NZTE subsidies and funding, please contact us today – funding and places are LIMITED.
PLEASE NOTE. Funding does not go directly to the business, rather to the coaching provider on behalf of the approved client. This funding cannot be used for creative development, web development or printing. It is provided towards the cost of specialist consulting for NZTE approved programmes only.